Teenager got bitten by a python while sitting on the toilet

A teenager in Thailand was rushed to the hospital following an encounter he had with a python that bit his penis when he sat on the toilet.

The 18-year old, by name, Siraphop Masukarat, who went to the toilet on Tuesday evening, September 8, when he felt a sudden sharp pain in his male member. When he looked down and saw the python with its jaws clamped around the tip of his penis, but it quickly let go as blood spurted around the toilet bowl.

The boy ran out of the toilet having his pants around his ankles, was rushed by paramedics to a nearby Bang Yai Hospital after his mum immediately called for help.

Doctors gave Siraphop three stitches in the glands at the tip of the penis and treated the bite wound with antibiotic wash, to kill any bacteria from the python’s fangs.

Siraphop narrating his ordeal, said:”I was using the toilet but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis. I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere.

“It was only a small snake but its bite was so strong. I hope that my penis can recover.”

The snake was still found coiled up in the toilet bowl when animal handlers arrived at the two storey home.

A snake catching equipment was used to snare the python into a sack before releasing it back into woodland.

The boy’s terrified mother, Sutapath, who was still in shock about the incident as she wondered how the snake got into the house, said:

“I don’t know how the snake got into my house. It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet.

“I know the snake really hurt my son but I’m relieved it was only a non-venomous python. If it was a cobra, he would be dead.

“He will be scared every time he goes to toilet. But he’s recovering well at the hospital and I’m thankful to the rescue volunteers for catching the snake.”